It’s seems the year has flown by and the last week of classes for the school year are upon us. It has been quite an exciting year and there are still a few more events to close out the year. You will find this week’s events in the snapshot of the week. Don’t forget that there is no school on Monday, May 28 in observation of Memorial Day. We look forward to seeing all our students on Tuesday!
Our annual proof of residency for returning students is in full swing and ends on Friday, May 30. All bills used to prove residency must have a due date of May 23rd or later. Please review the flyer for more information. Please call our office at (619)591-5500 if you have any questions regarding the required information.
We have distributed pre-sale yearbooks last year. If you would still like to purchase a yearbook, you can stop by the front of the school before the start of the day all this week. There are only soft covers still available for purchase.
We need your input again please. We hope all parents will participate. Topics on this important survey include school appearance, finances, technology, instruction, as well as attitudes about safety, transportation, climate and communication. Please make every effort to fill out this very important survey. Each year, we analyze the results of the survey. Your opinions count and we will thoughtfully and purposefully take your ideas to make our school a better place for children. The last day to share your input is Thursday, May 31, 2018.
Snapshot of the Week
- Monday, May 28, 2018: No School Memorial Day Observed
- Tuesday, May 29, 2018: Robo Rally (8:15 a.m.)
- Wednesday, May 30, 2018: First Grade Play Performance (8:30 a.m.)/ Studend of the Month Awards Ceremony During Lunches/Variety Show Performances (9:30 a.m.)/ Variety Show Performances (1:30 p.m.)/Kickball Students vs. Staff (1:30 p.m.)/School Site Council (3:00 p.m.)
- Thursday, May 31. 2018: First Grade Play Performance (8:30 a.m.)
- Friday, June 1, 2018: Last Day of School for Students/Sixth Grade Promotion at Eastlake Church (1:30 p.m.)
- June 14: Office Closes for the Year
- July 12: Office Opens for 2018-19 School Year
- July 19: Teachers Return
- July 23:First Day of School