Entrepreneurship Fair is Here!
Just a reminder that this Thursday is our “Very First Entrepreneur Fair”. Come out and see at our student Entrepreneurs’ businesses. Bring a little bit of money to go shopping at the fair. We are very excited to find what these students have designed and manufactured. Let’s support these entrepreneurs in their first-time business ventures!
Month of the Military Child
Do you know why purple is the official color for Month of the Military Child? It represents a mix of all the military branches different colors . This week we will be highlighting our military families with our “Purple Up” spirit day on Friday, April 13. In addition, we will be having the Navy Southwest Brass Quintet play for us on Wednesday, April 11 in the Multi-Purpose Room. Stay tuned each week because we have more activities and opportunities throughout the month to celebrate our military kids!
Apex Fun Run
The APEX Fun Run Fundraiser will be at Camarena this year! The opening Pep Rally is on Tuesday, April 17 and students will learn about the run and how to fundraise for this exciting event. Please mark your calendars for the APEX Fun Run on Thursday, April 26. We hope you will join us!
Snapshot of the Week
- Monday, April 9, 2018: Robo Rally (8:15 am)
- Tuesday, April 10, 2018: Junior Coed Soccer Team vs. Halecrest Roadrunners @ Halecrest Elementary (4:00 pm)/Coed Basketball Team vs. Muraoka Momongas @ Muraoka Elementary(4:00 p.m.)
- Wednesday, April 11, 2018: Navy Band Assembly( 8:30 am)/Coed Basketball Team vs. Heritage Hawks at Camarena Elementary(4:00 p.m.)/Boys Basketball Team vs. Arroyo Vista Coyotes at Camarena (4:00 p.m.)
- Thursday, April 12, 2018: Entrepreneurship Fair in MPR/Masonic Awards for 6th Grade/Coed Soccer Team vs. Hedenkamp Huskies @ Camarena Elementary (4:00 p.m.)
- Friday, April 13, 2018: ““Purple Up” Spirit Day
- April 16 & 19: United Through Reading Records
- April 17: DAC/DELAC Meeting
- April 18: “Workout Wednesday” Spirit Day
- April 19: ELAC Meeting
- April 20: Earth Day Celebration
Check-out our learning from last week!