We are excited to start planning for our Winter Wonderland event in December. Each classroom will be contributing a “themed” basket to our silent auction. Please contact your child’s teacher for details on your classroom basket theme and support one of our largest fundraising events. If you would like to volunteer for the event, please visit the Camarena PTA website. The link to the website is located at the top of our school blog.
This Friday we will be honoring approximately 20 students who has worked hard to be reclassified English Language Proficient. We are proud of their accomplishment and want to thank the parents for their support at home. The ceremony will take place in the multi-purpose room at 1:30 p.m. on Friday, November 17, 2017. Please join us!
A Season of Gratitude
As the holiday season is on the horizon, you may have noticed a multitude of opportunities to give back to the community and help others in need. Please be sure to review the posts from the past week to learn about how you can give back to our local communities. This includes the Canned Food Drive and Holiday Toy Drive.
Don’t forget to order your Jingle Gram by Friday, November 17. The order forms can be downloaded by clicking on the link here to the post.
Snapshot of the Week
- Monday, November 13, 2017: Robo Rally (8:15 a.m.)
- Tuesday, November 14, 2017: DAC/DELAC (12:00 pm.)
- Thursday, November 16, 2017: Flag Football Game vs. Cook Crusaders @ Cook (4:00 p.m.)
- Friday, November 17, 2017: Disney Spirit Day/Weekly Walk to School at Crossroads & Sweet Sage (7:50 a.m.)/Reclassification Ceremony (1:30 pm.)
- November 20-24– Thanksgiving Break
We never stop learning at Camarena, check it out here!