As we close out quarter 1 this week, we have many events planned for the week and hope to see you all there. Parent conferences continue this week, September 11-September 14. Please make sure to pick-up your child on time, as these are minimum days and dismissal is at 1:00 p.m. for kindergarten students and 1:15 p.m. for all 1st-6th grade students.
Grandparents Day is Monday, September 11 and will start at 7: 45 a.m. in the courtyard in front of the office and be followed by our weekly morning Robo Rally at 8: 15 a.m. We will be having a moment of silence in honor of Patriot’s Day and would like to recognize any parents who are in uniform. Please join us by the play structure.
Our Scholastic Book Fair will be held in the Media Center all this week. Please stop in to check out the selection and pick-up a few books to enjoy over the fall break.
You may have notices our Safety Patrol this past week. They are currently in training, please be sure to allow plenty of time for arrival and dismissal of your child. The Safety Patrol is a integral part of team and we appreciate your support with the process.
The Mexican Fiesta is this Friday at 2:30 p.m. and all families are welcome to join us on the blacktop for an afternoon of food and festivities. Our Dual Immersion classrooms will be performing at the event.
Fall Break will be September 18-September 29. Students will return on October 3rd for a full day of learning. It will be a regular dismissal time. Enjoy the break!
Snapshot of the Week
- Monday, September 11, 2017: Book Fair Begins in the Media Center/Parent Conferences-Minimum Day
- Tuesday, September 12, 2017: Parent Conferences-Minimum Day
- Wednesday, September 13, 2017: Parent Conferences-Minimum Day
- Thursday, September 14: Parent Conferences-Minimum Day / Weekly Walk to School at Dragonfly and Exploration Falls (7: 50 a.m.)
- Friday, September 15, 2017: Book Fair Ends/Mexican Fiesta (2:30 p.m.)
- September 18-September 29: Fall Break
- October 3-Students Return for a Full Day of Learning
#Camlearns never stops learning, check it out!