Our 3rd and 6th Grade students take the CAASPP test this week. Please make sure students get plenty of sleep, eat a healthy breakfast, come to school everyday on time, and relaxed to do their best.
Toys and other special items should be left at home and should not be brought to school. If a student has a medical need for a specific item such as a fidget spinner, a doctor’s note is required or must be stated in their student plan for school.
Please do not forget that residency verification begins this week for returning students. Starting on Friday, May 19 you may stop by the front office to verify your residency for the 2017-2018 school year.
Snapshot of the Week
- Monday, May 15, 2017: CAASPP Testing begins for 3rd and 6th Grade Students
- Tuesday, May 16, 2017: CAASPP Testing for 3rd and 6th Grade Students/ Hanover Survey Closes
- Wednesday, May 17, 2017: CAASPP Testing for 3rd and 6th Grade Students
- Thursday, May 18, 2017: CAASPP Testing for 3rd and 6th Grade Students
- Friday, May 19, 2017: Residency Verification Begins for Returning Students/Family Friday for Miltary/CAASPP Testing for 3rd and 6th Grade Students/6th Grade Dance (6:00 pm)
- May 23-DAC/DELAC Meeting
- May 25-School Site Council Meeting
- May 26-Volunteer Breakfast
- May 26-Reclassification Ceremony