We are excited to be meeting with each of you for parent conferences to discuss your child’s progress. We realize parents are each child’s first teacher and communication among the school and the home are essential for their success. Thank you for taking the time to meet with us. In addition, this is our final week of classes for quarter III. Please remember we will be having minimum days all this week. Kindergarten students will be dismissed at 1:00 pm and 1st-6th grade students will be dismissed at 1:15 pm.
Snapshot of the Week
- Monday, March 13, 2017: Parent Conferences
- Tuesday, March 14, 2017: Parent Conferences/Junior Coed Soccer Game vs. P (4:00 pm)/PTA General Meeting in MPR (6:00 pm)
- Wednesday, March 15, 2017:Yearbook Payment and Dedications Due
- Thursday, March 16, 2017: Parent Conferences End/Coed Division I Soccer Game vs. Heritage Hawks at Heritage (4:00 pm)
- Friday, March 17, 2017: Last Day of Learning for Quarter III
- March 19-Star Phrase of Thoughtexchange Ends
- March 20-March 31-Spring Break
- April 3- Teacher and Students Return from Spring Break
Celebrations & learnings from last week!