Monthly Archive: September 2016
As we are approaching the end of our first quarter of the school year, we are excited about the opportunity to meet with each of our parents to discuss our students’ achievement at parent conferences. We have many events coming up in the next few weeks and are looking forward to your attendance. Please review the calendar of events for the next two weeks before break.
Snapshot of the Week
- Monday, September 5, 2016 : No School-Labor Day
- Tuesday, September 6, 2016: DAC/DELAC Meeting (12:00)
- Thursday, September 8, 2016: Parent Conferences Begin/Smoothie Sales After-School
- Friday, September 9, 2016: ELAC Meeting (8:30 am)
- September 12-Grandparents Day
- September 12-16-Scholastic Book Fair
- September 15-Fiesta Mexicana
- September 19-October 3-Fall Break
Check out our learning from the past week!