It’s not too late to order pictures

Camarena Elementary School
Picture Day: Wednesday, August 20
Picture Day ID: CK614716Y0

It’s not too late to order!

If you haven’t already ordered, you still have time.

Go to mylifetouch.com

Enter Picture Day ID: CK614716Y0

Create your own package with the sizes and quantities you want.

Pay with a credit card.

SHOP NOW

Contact Us | Privacy Policy

1. Daniella

My son unfortunately was sick so he missed picture day. Do you know if there will be a makeup day? I was also curious if the kids pictured on make up day will also receive a class picture? Thanks for the information.

1. Cindy Orr (Post author)

Make-up picture day is September 9th.

2. My 2 Loves

When is picture make-up day?

Sent from my iPhone

1. Cindy Orr (Post author)

It is September 9th

3. Ai

I ordered the pictures online and the website provided me with a Picture Day Pass. Do I need to submit this Pass to you or someone at the school? The Pass says it needs to be given to the photographer on picture day. Thank you.

1. Cindy Orr (Post author)

I forwarded this question to our PTA. I am waiting a response. Thank you

2. tlcrew

No need to provide picture day pass. Lifetouch will match up all online orders with childs names.

4. Brian

When I click on the the link to mylifetouch.com and enter the Picture Day ID and our Kid’s names I get the following response:
    “We are sorry; we were not able to match the Picture Day ID you entered.”
    We have two kids and I get the same response for both names (Ethan and Erin).

1. tlcrew

I have forwarded your concern to Lifetouch. I will follow up as soon as they reply

5. DJ

Yes, please advise. I seem to get same response as Brian above ^ when I put in my child’s name.

6. Sally Crew

Lifetouch will be sending proof sheets of your student pictures within a week. You will be able to purchase online at that time. The flyer you received to inform you of picture day had the option to order prior to seeing the pictures with an online ordering code that was only available 48 hours after picture day.

Be on the lookout for your proofs to come home soon.

7. Sally Crew

Lifetouch will be sending proof sheets of your students pictures within a week. At this time you will be able to order online. The flyer you received to inform you of picture day, had the option to order prior to seeing the pictures with an online ordering code, that was only available 48 hours after picture day.

Be on the lookout for your proofs.

If you have any questions, you can call Lifetouch directly at (858) 693-9197

8. barb

is it too late to order pics? i am still getting the same response as above. Thank you!