Well, actually they aren’t exactly secrets, however sometimes folks miss the fine print and show up on registration day without the right documents and paperwork. Follow these simple guidelines and your registration experience will be so much better than a trip to the DMV.
1. Make sure you have an appointment or you could be waiting for several hours. (591-5500) We do registration by appointment so that parents can plan for this event without losing a full day of their lives. Our goal is to get everyone in and out in 30 minutes.
2. Bring ORIGINAL documents. We will make copies as needed.
3. Bring child’s Birth Certificate.
4. Bring up-t0-date Immunizations (4 Polio, 5 DTP, 2 MMR, 3 Hepatitis B, 1 Varicella) .
5. For Verification of Residency – NO PAST DUE BILLS will be accepted (Sorry, it’s the law).
6. Only parents and legal guardians may register students and parent/legal guardian identification card with a picture (government issued ID) is required.
If you follow these simple steps, your day will be able to get in and out quickly and enjoy a productive rest of your day. Don’t hesitate to call the office for Mrs. Norma Beltran for any lingering questions.