Did you miss out on the Family Tiles?

Please join us before or after the next General PTA Meeting on July 31st @6:30pm to order a Family Tile. Once you’ve taken and decorated the tile, the PTA will arrange for all the tiles to be set in the courtyard for years to come. Please be there at 5:30 or after the meeting if you wish to purchase a Tile.

1. Noelani

How much are the tiles?

2. camptaadmin (Post author)

Great Question!
    Tiles are each $20, no need to limit yourself to one… Once you buy your tile at PTA you will take it to Day Dreams Ceramic Cafe where you can decorate it. Price includes glaze,firing and mounting at school. The goal is to have all tiles painted by the end of Fall break.

1. r.a.

After we are done decorating it, who and where do we turn the completed tiles to?

1. camptaadmin (Post author)

r.a.,
        The Tiles can be left at Day Dreams Cafe when your are done decorating them.

3. Wendy H

I love this idea! 🙂

4. Mindy Grimming

My family would like to be a part of the tile wall. I will have my children bring in the PTA application with the money.

Mindy L. Grimming

5. EchuOkan1

Thank you.

6. Aixa Olivera

Looking forward to buying and painting our tiles! 🙂 Fantastic idea!

7. Shelley McKinney

I’m a little confused. The orange flyer that came home has the tiles listed at $50 each. Please clarify.

8. sally gonzalez-Crew

I can see why it’s confusing. Our PTA decided to try something new, although it’s a trend across the nation, it is to have a Direct Donation Drive. The consensus is parents do not like receiving a “sales/fundraising catalogs” because they end up doing all the work. We only receive 30% – 40% of all sales. Opposed to a direct donation, 100% of your donations goes to the PTA and it’s 100% Tax Deductible! Each donation tier includes a tile. As you see the increments increase there are more rewards for parents. We are hoping this Donation Drive is successful to avoid sending a catalog home in the Spring. Additional tiles are available for purchase for $20 each.

If you are only interested in the tile and membership drive we are very appreciative. Please just indicate on the form “Tile only” and the membership info and indicate using Pay Pal. It was an afterthought that we didn’t include “tile only” on the form. I apologize for any confusion.

We will be selling tiles at our General PTA meeting, Wed. July 31, starting at 5:30, before and after our meeting.

9. Shelley McKinney

I love the idea of the donation drive! I’d rather give a one-time (or two) donation, rather than selling cheap stuff (that’s actually REALLY expensive) to our relatives. I just gave via PayPal; what could be easier?!

10. Christa B.

I am purchasing 2 tiles. I cannot make it to the meeting tomorrow evening. Where can I pick up the tiles so I can take them to Daydreams?

11. Toni Anne Serna

Good evening,
    We would like to purchase a tile but cannot make it to the meeting this evening. Can I send the PTA form and money with my child to school?
    Thanks!!

12. Laura Valdez

Hello, I missed the PTA Meeting last night but would like to purchase a tile. Will we have another membership form sent with our child? Can we purchase the tile at the Daydreams Cafe directly?

1. danwinters12

Please check with the PTA at camarenapta@gmail.com. They can answer all your questions.

13. Sally Gonzalez-Crew

You can return your PTA Membership/Donation form to your childs teacher (if you do not have one, you can pick one up in the front office). Please fill out both sides of the form and include your payment. Once we recieve this, you will be contacted by one of our PTA Board Members with further instructions.

If you have made a donation, you will be contacted next week with more information.

We appreciate your support! Tiles are limited, don’t miss out on this wonderfule opportunity.

14. Steve1

Are the tiles sold out now? If not, will there be another opportunity to purchase one…or two?

1. danwinters12

There are still opportunities. Please contact the PTA at this e-mail:

camarenapta@gmail.com