PTA Nominating Committee

We are currently actively seeking names of parents who would like to be considered for PTA Board Member Positions.  The following positions are available at this time:

President

Vice President

Secretary

Historian

Treasurer

Our nominating committee will be meeting on Wednesday, March 20 @ 6 PM.  If you are interested in any of these positions, please post a comment below and the Nominating Committee will take your names forward.

Photo Credit

1. Heather Vance

I’m interested in one of these positions, but not sure which one yet. 🙂

1. Heather Vance

I am interested in Vice President or Treasurer.

2. Melinda

I’m interested in helping out in anyway I can with the PTA.

1. danwinters12 (Post author)

Thank you. We’ll pass your name along to the Nomination Committee. Are you interested in one of the Board Positions?

3. melcortes

Good Morning! I’d be interested in any of the positions or in any other way I can help out. Thank you!

1. danwinters12 (Post author)

Thank you! The nominating committee will definitely add your name to the list. Did you have a specific position you would like to be considered for?

1. melcortes

Good Morning! Specific position would be Vice President. 🙂

4. Corie Tyler

I’ll throw my name in as well for a board position.

1. danwinters12 (Post author)

Thank you! Did you have a specific position you would like to be considered for?

5. Heather Brown

Mr. Winters, I missed the meeting due to work issues but I am very interested in being part of the PTA. I also have some questions about registration. I did not turn in the mentioned survey. Is it too late?

6. Lonnie Moore

Dr. Winters,

My wife recently made me aware that the Camarena website is up and running, so if there are still positions available, I would be interested in serving on the PTA committee. I have past non-profit board experience on a national and local level as President, but would be suitably fine as secretary or treasurer, as well. Please let me know if any of these positions still need to be filled and I do apologize if I am a day late and a dollar short.

7. bsfhome

Hello, I would like to join the PTA committe at Camerana. My daughter will be attending as she is going into 3rd grade. Please let me know how I can join. Thanks!

8. maguzma

Dr. Winters, has it been decided where the meeting this Wednesday will be to vote/approve the Board Members? TIA

9. maguzma

No need to reply since Wolf Canyon’s blog from Mrs.McLaren indicated 6pm on Wednesday at Wolf Canyon Auditorium.

10. Sally Crew

Please contact the Camarena PTA regarding any questions you have on how to become involved in our organization, volunteering opportunities and meetings. We encourage all ideas and opportunites.
    You can reach us camarenapta@gmail.com
    We look forward to a fantistic and fun 2013-2014 school year!!