Student Enrollment Surveys

Here are the student enrollment surveys:

Student Enrollment Survey SPANISH

Student Enrollment Survey

You can also find them on the Parents page from the main menu.

1. maguzma

Thank you for posting so promptly.

2. Mike

I might have missed it on this page, but has it been determined whether kindergarten will be full day or half days? Having all-day kindergarten at Wolf Canyon was very well received. I hope Camarena offers the same.

1. danwinters12 (Post author)

Camarena will be full day Kindergarten.

3. LMr

Have they determined the school schedule yet?

1. danwinters12 (Post author)

Start time is not yet determined. Please encourage all your neighbors to get their input on the Start Time Survey. We have heard from about 125 families.

4. Fpf

I appreciate that it will be full-day Kindergarten. Is there an updated overview available similar to that was mailed to us before? I didn’t attend the initial meeting so I am interested in the updated school details. My eldest will be entering Kindergarten so it’s a first for us.

I guess my concern is that since Camarena is just a stone’s throw away from our house, we will not run out of slots come registration day. I watched on TV in previous years of parents camping out. I’m told that aside from competition for favored spots, another reason is to head off enrollees from other districts. It would be disappointing for us living in the area to get bumped off to another overflow school further from our house.

Please do your best to make the registration fair to us residents. Thank you.

1. danwinters12 (Post author)

These are excellent points. Rest assured that enrollment priority is for residents of Camarena first. NO zone transfers will be approved unless ALL Camarena families have a spot in the school. At this time, all updated information will be provided here on this website and at the Kindergarten Registration Procedures Meeting on February 20th. I look forward to seeing you there.

5. Annabelle Robles

Hi Dan this is Annabelle Robles, i would love for school to start at 8:45, 7:45 is just too early for the little ones to go to school, that means they would have to get up at 6:30 to get ready and have breakfast at home.

6. wickedstangs

Good Morning, I need to get my Survey in. How do I submit it?

1. danwinters12 (Post author)

You can do the following:
      Drop off at Wolf Canyon
      Drop off at Salt Creek
      Mail to District Office: Student Placement
      E-mail to me

Thanks

1. wickedstangs

Just emailed it.. and thank you..